Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Perineal Protectors?
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
Category Archives: guest post
I received the following from an Australian midwifery student who has agreed for me to publish the post anonymously. Whilst it can be confronting, it is so important to listen to midwifery students with open ears and hearts. They see … Continue reading