Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- Induction: a step by step guide
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes: impatience and risk
- Perineal Protectors?
- Perineal 'Bundles' and Midwifery
Tag Archives: evidence based practice
Updated: July 2019 The childbearing experience has always been unpredictable and potentially dangerous. In response, humans have sought ways to create a sense of control and minimise danger. Practices (actions) aimed at creating a sense of control reflect the culture … Continue reading