Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- An actively managed placental birth might be the best option for most women
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- Perineal Protectors?
- Supporting women's instinctive pushing behaviour during birth
Tag Archives: guest post
I received the following from an Australian midwifery student who has agreed for me to publish the post anonymously. Whilst it can be confronting, it is so important to listen to midwifery students with open ears and hearts. They see … Continue reading