Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Induction: a step by step guide
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Big Babies: the risk of care provider fear
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Nuchal Cords: the perfect scapegoat
- Asynclitism: a well aligned baby or a tilted head?
Tag Archives: human microbiome
This post was co-authored by Jessie Johnson-Cash and based on her presentation at the USC Midwifery Education Day. The human microbiome is rather fashionable in the world of science at the moment. The NIH Human Microbiome Project has been set up to … Continue reading