Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- The Effective Labour Contraction
- Perineal Protectors?
Tag Archives: phd
Finally I have completed my Phd! It took me six years – the last two mostly writing… and writing… and rewriting. Entire chapters did not make the final ‘cut’. There is so much more I wanted to say (and did) … Continue reading