Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Induction: a step by step guide
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Perineal Protectors?
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes: impatience and risk
- Nuchal Cords: the perfect scapegoat
Tag Archives: testing
I am visiting the BaBs Sunshine Coast group tomorrow to talk about the tests offered during pregnancy and afterwards to newborns. You can download my antenatal tests summary information if you are interested. The summary will provide you with an overview … Continue reading →