Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- Perineal Protectors?
- Judging Birth
Tag Archives: doppler
Updated: January 2018 Intermittent auscultation (IA) is considered to be an important aspect of midwifery care for women during a ‘low risk’ labour. The expectation of surveillance of the baby is reflected in guidelines and hospital policies. The recommended frequency of … Continue reading