Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- Perineal 'Bundles' and Midwifery
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Nuchal Cords: the perfect scapegoat
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- Induction: a step by step guide
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes: impatience and risk
- Perineal Protectors?
Tag Archives: ethics
Updated: September 2019 When I was a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed student midwife I was awarded with a certificate and a box of chocolates. My achievement was collecting the most ‘cord’ blood in the hospital. At that time the Local Health … Continue reading
The Australian College of Midwives have issued an Interim Homebirth Position Statement and Interim Guidance for Privately Practising Midwives along with a request for comments. Here is the response I have sent… As a privately practising midwife who attends homebirths … Continue reading