Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Perineal Protectors?
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- In Defence of the Amniotic Sac
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes: impatience and risk
Tag Archives: fear
Big babies are normal in well resourced countries. Over 10% of babies born in the UK and Australia weigh 4kg (8lb 13oz) or more. Healthy well nourished women grow healthy well nourished babies. Genetic factors also influence the size of … Continue reading