Below is a list of all my blog posts in alphabetical order (excluding ‘the’, ‘a’, etc). The posts are updated regularly with new research and resources:
Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Big Babies: the risk of care provider fear
- Perineal Protectors?