Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- Perineal Protectors?
- Judging Birth
Tag Archives: AHPRA
Updated: April 2017 A lot of changes have occurred in Australian midwifery over the last few years, and I think many midwives and women are unsure or confused by them. I am going to attempt to make a clear and coherent summary … Continue reading