Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- Induction: a step by step guide
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Perineal Protectors?
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes: impatience and risk
- Asynclitism: a well aligned baby or a tilted head?
Tag Archives: midwifery practices
Updated: August 2020 I’ve tried to avoid tackling this issue for months now but it won’t go away. It seems that the ‘bundle’ is one of the main topics of concern amongst midwives and students at the moment. So here … Continue reading
Finally I have completed my Phd! It took me six years – the last two mostly writing… and writing… and rewriting. Entire chapters did not make the final ‘cut’. There is so much more I wanted to say (and did) … Continue reading