Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- Gestational Diabetes: beyond the label
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- An actively managed placental birth might be the best option for most women
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- Perineal Protectors?
- Supporting women's instinctive pushing behaviour during birth
Tag Archives: midwifery practices
Updated: July 2019 I’ve tried to avoid tackling this issue for months now but it won’t go away. It seems that the ‘bundle’ is one of the main topics of concern amongst midwives and students at the moment. So here … Continue reading
Finally I have completed my Phd! It took me six years – the last two mostly writing… and writing… and rewriting. Entire chapters did not make the final ‘cut’. There is so much more I wanted to say (and did) … Continue reading