Dr Rachel Reed
midwife • academic • writer • presenter
Sign up for a monthly newsletter
- Supporting women's instinctive pushing behaviour during birth
- The Anterior Cervical Lip: how to ruin a perfectly good birth
- Amniotic Fluid Volume: too much, too little, or who knows?
- The Curse of Meconium Stained Liquor
- In Celebration of the OP Baby
- Induction: a step by step guide
- Shoulder Dystocia: the real story
- Post-Dates Induction of Labour: balancing risks
- VBAC: making a mountain out of a molehill
- Perineal Protectors?
Tag Archives: occipito-posterior
Here is a scenario I keep hearing over and over: A woman is labouring away and all is good. She begins to push with contractions, and her midwife encourages her to follow her body. After a little while the midwife … Continue reading